Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Checker Flag

Unit 10. Wow! Ten weeks already, man we buried our heads like ostrish and only come up for air on the holidays. Work, work, work you can't let up you have to be consistant and persistant cause you don't want to fall behind. The work will double and you will feel like you are drowning and no life raft to save you. I must say from the start it full speed ahead and you will find yourself on the last lap ahead of you is the checker flag waving at you and you say I know I can. I will and I must finally voooom right pass that flag and you rejoice it is worth it. Everyone cheer for you and with you. Hooooray! you've done it.
Now a week past and its back to the drawing board and you have that 10 laps to do once again. Every one lets just do this it now or never.
BelovedIAm

No comments:

Post a Comment