Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Challenges

Before I became a student of Kaplan University I've spent time trashing through many thoughts on what I want to study and my finances and of course its been quite a while since the good old high school days. Well I finally spoke with family and friends to share their ideas and opinions to help me formulate a decision. Now I am a Kaplan University student and is working very deligently to achieve my goal as a Medical Transcriptionist with an Associates of Science Degree.
Being in college it is a personal goal and as well as a financial goal. I am already in the medical field and straying from that to do something other will have been a much bigger challenge for me. So therefore I am happy and content with my decision on becoming a Medical Transcriptionist.
Since the beginining of my classes I have met people from all over the USA and outside of the USA and it is so cool to be in a class like that because the world have so many interesting people and it is fun. I have neglected to mention that I attend my classes on line it is really a different way of learning and because I am an audio learner this is just perfect for me. I do not have to deal with the traffic, I work nights so it gives me a chance to sleep before a class or not and it is peaceful at my home so concentration is not bad and I am in familar terrritory. I am all for on line education.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in total agreement of the online environment being perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete