Being a student, mother, wife and worker. I can safely say a woman with many hats. These hats apply to many women of todays new world. Every day of my life their is some form of challenges. These challenges improve my critical thinking capacity keeping me alert and oriented to my environment.
As a student at Kaplan University is one of my biggest challenges right now both with time and financially. I am coping with it on a day to day basis because I know this too shall pass.
My studies are coming along but it is not where I want it to be. This I have to work on to keep my grade up and keep me happy. Challenges are a puzzle for me and I will take it a piece at a time and to move onward when I reach the end of this road and be ready for the next road to travel. Singer Jimmy Clift state in one of his songs" its a hard road to travel and a rough, rough, rough way to go but I will hold on and I will be strong, and I will never stop'. Then I can always look froward to the great Robert Marley (Bob) "Better days are coming". On that note I will keep on trucking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment