Monday, December 28, 2009

WRITING DRAFT

I have been introduce to proper writing when I became a student at Kaplan University. I must say it is not as always easy to write a paper any paper for that manner. I have great difficulty with sentence fragments, run on sentences and structure. However, these issuses does not stop the ideas from flowing and some day I will like to attain a short story version of a children book.
Presently I am writing a draft for my composition class and it is has teeth. It is incomplete and I have a few more finishing touches to make it a hit. In my last composition class I didnt do very well and I will like to do so in this class.
These pass few days my life dealt with an up sided world nothing is what it seem. My computer got distroyed and everything I have in that computer is lost. I'm stead fast in pray even though it looks gloomy. I am finially able to purchase a new laptop with the support of friends and family and now I am writing in my blog giving testament to this day. It is nice to have love ones who really cares for you and I am bless. With this I know my writing draft will be a good draft and my final project will be just as good. To God be the glory with great things he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment