Sitting here trying to search into my mind to locate a topic to write about on my blog and I slip back to my childhood. I have had a happy childhood thank you father. In my journey through womanhood I found so many unhappy people and all I ever wanted to do is to fix them. To show these people their is so much more to life than just pain and suffering. As an adult life means having the opportunity to correct or change the things in life that makes you unhappy. There are so many unhappy people in the world today for all sort of reasons and circumstances some of which does not even get the opportunity to make a change. Life is what we make it or not. I find that a person cannot be fix unless he or she wants it. It has to be personal and they have to feel the need to within themselves to get this done. What is a man that he loose his soul and gaining the world of vanity.
belovediam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment